Hi, I bought this game in the OtakuMaker "Bundle Greenlight #4". It was supposed to go on Steam but ended up here instead. Could I please have an itch.io key?
A downloadable game for Windows
Running Clones is a hardcore and minimalistic platformer. The main feature of the game is to create clones, which can be used to complete levels. I was inspired by Thomas Was Alone.
• Minimalistic graphics
• Dozens of levels not just for hardcore players, but also for casual players
• Dynamic gameplay
• Multi-platform – the game can be run on your PC as well as on your mobile device
• Right of choice – you have different options for completing levels
• Pleasant atmosphere – the music, graphics, and the main character prepare you to have a good time
• Local Co-op – special levels which you can pass only with the help of a friend
• Competitive multiplayer – compete with other players to pass levels faster
VK group: http://vk.com/megawattsco
Steam Greenlight: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=628480983
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.50 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Please, give me steam key. Thank you
Claimed 249 days ago
Hello! I have this game here, on itch.io. How can I get steam key? Thank you!
Ohh crap looks like i claimed it a second Time, well that happens if the Stuff is not in my Steam Library, because what isn't there, doesn't exist... I'm sorry but i can't keep track of such Sites where i have some Games that i never download anyway because i can't install them conveniently on the Gaming PC's where Steam is installed on...